Sunday, July 10, 2011

TIMPANO!!!!

First, I apologize again for another long break. Only one more week and I will get back to doing this twice a week! 

In the mean time I am going to grace everyone with one of the best food creations/ideas ever. I actually found this creation/idea first at Epic Portions and then later over at Food In My Beard. Basically it is a giant cluster of italian food baked in some puffed pastry. I gained like 10 pound the week I made this but I would say that is worth it. Anyways here are some pictures of the process. I recommend everyone make it sometime. I would also say do not make it and try to eat it alone. 

Cookin the meatballs (made with breakfast sausage) and chicken parm

Went with mostly store bought EVERYTHING. Sorry, I am lazy

Puffed Pastry, Harder to roll out then I expected

Fettucini Alfredo

Pepperonis!! NOm nom

Sgetti and Meatbawls

Cheese Sticks = GOLD

Chicken Parm

Provolone

ALL BAKED

Looks good

OH YEAH..... = Heart-attack



Granted It is supposed to be flipped over and cut but I did not feel like doing that. I just kept it in the pan and it was still good. Anyways give it a shot sometime, it is a fun thing to make and is mighty tasty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment