Friday, July 22, 2011

CORONA-RITA!!

Drink Review!!!

This is going to be a real quick one. I had a Corona-rita for the first time a few weeks ago and wow that is good. It is simply a Margarita with a corona shoved into it. What this does is waters down the sweetness of the margarita with the refreshingness of the beer. I would drink one of these again in a heartbeat. I saw one of these when I waited tables and have wanted to try one. This was one of the first drinks I wanted to get when I turned 21. I got mine at Fuzzy's, a local fish taco place here in Fort Worth. They are a big chain now but they are still pretty good about being "local". The only downside is I had to pay for both the corona and the margarita. I need to find a place that I can just buy one of these as is. Please if anyone knows of one let me know!

Rating 5/5 "It's the Bee's Knees"

One of the best and simplest adult drinks I have had. I will warn, you do not look very masculine or cool when you drink this. Just so everyone is clear. 

5 comments:

  1. I had my first one @ Joes Crab Shack & they are to die for !

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it is a great idea that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had one at Chuys ! Best drink I have ever had! I don't like paying for both either!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah some places down south are starting to figure it out and make it one price. They are so good though. I think Ill go have one right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite summer drinks, I was actually able to find the Corona Rita bottle holders that Joe's Crab Shack uses at http://www.xtremebarware.com

    ReplyDelete