Monday, February 14, 2011

Quick-view: Chick-Fil-A Chicken Biscuit and Breaking Bad Season 2

I am going to first go over my absolute favorite breakfast of all time. I have been eating this breakfast for over a decade now and can honestly say it is just as good as it was the first time. I am of course talking about the


Chick-Fil-A Chicken Biscuit

So the Chicken Biscuit is one of those things that when I tried I thought "What the hell took so long for me to try this?!". It has since become a classic breakfast staple of mine. The biscuits are soft and flaky. They butter them just right, giving them great flavor. The chicken is always flavorful and juicy. The only problem is some people complain about the dryness of it all. It does not really bother me but one solution to this problem is to smother it in grape jelly. It adds some moisture and some sweetness to the saltiness of the biscuit. But literally I have put dozens of things on mine and have yet to not enjoy it. This thing is breakfast heaven and always will be.

Rating: 5/5 "It's The Bee's Knees"


Breaking Bad Season 2

So in my review of Season One I praised Cranston for his acting chops and raved about the shows mix of drama and humor. While both are still there is Season Two, a lot has changed. In Season Two, the main character, Walter White, gets into further trouble of various sorts. Whether it be with the law, local drug lords, or even his family, Walt's behavior makes every episode nerve wracking because you are anticipating when the Sh!t will hit the fan. The first season was a good mix of humor and drama, but the second is much more of drama with bits of humor here and there. This show once again proves AMC can make captivating shows. This show is also for mature audiences only. There are points where the show is extremely disturbing. After some episodes I literally was tossing in bed because I couldn't stop thinking how much it bothered me. The show also gets to a point where you do not know how you feel about certain characters. Some episodes you like them and others you are so frustrated with them. Anyways, this show is the definition of great television and I plan on getting into Season Three when it comes out.

Rating 5/5 - "It's The Bee's Knees"


I'LL BE BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment