Sunday, September 18, 2011

EPIC REVIEW: 15 Fall Beers Ranked

Just for clarity, I did not drink all fifteen of these beers in one sitting. And also, two of them are ciders. This was a slow, three week long process. That being said, it was always nice thinking, I HAVE to have a beer, for the blog.

So this is my first fall being 21. I look forward to seasonal beers right now just because I have never had any of these yet! I figured with so many different fall beers, why not try them all! Krogers (my grocer) has a nice "make your own six pack" set up. Why not make my own fall beer collections until I try them all!

So I did. They are ranked from best to worst below. I am too damn lazy to write something for everyone. If you have questions or disagree, just comment. The two Ciders are at the end rated in their own section.

 The Beers
1. Saint Arnold Oktoberfest
2. Sierra Nevada Tumbler
3. Abita Pecan Harvest 
4. Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale
5. Pyramid Juggernaut Red Ale
6. Rahr Oktoberfest
7. Shiner Oktoberfest
8. Real Ale Oktoberfest
9. Harpoon Octoberfest


10. Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale
11. Spaten Oktoberfest
12. Leinenkugel oktoberfest
13. Magic Hat Hex Ourtoberfest

Now It is time for the two Ciders I tried

1. Hornsby's Hard Cider
2. Woodchuck Hard Cider

No comments:

Post a Comment