Friday, September 23, 2011

Review: Carmel Apple Frosty Parfait

Wendy's, I am still undecided on what you guys are doing. Your new burgers are not much better than your old ones. Your value menu is shrinking. Now you are messing with your classic Frosty!? Tisk Tisk Tisk. 

Actually, this is the best thing Wendy's has ever done with a frosty. This is what it says it is, a vanilla frosty, carmel, apple chunks, and granola. I am not actually a big fan of the vanilla frosty. I would much rather just have vanilla soft serve. That being said it works really well with this. The vanilla mixed with the carmel sauce (which there is plenty of) works great. Then you add in the granola, which adds great texture and crunch to the frosty. I do not know why I never thought of that before but oh my gosh it is so good. The apples were my least favorite part. They were fresh and tasty on there own, but mixed with this the big chunks just throw everything off. The size might also disappoint people at first, it is small. Then you realize the price point and it makes it better. The size is actually perfect for something like this. A reasonable sized dessert that will satisfy a sweet tooth without making you feel fat. 

Alien Handsss
Rating 4/5 "It's Just Swell"

Good job Wendy's. Make this a permanent item and you might get back my business a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment