Saturday, January 1, 2011

And so it begins...

Alright so I know no one will really be reading this but I figure I am bored and need something to kill some time so this will be a fun productive time project. I mean why not use my obsession of food and music for good and let people know my personal opinions of stuff! I am doing this as a hobby, I am not paid and will try my best not to be biased in my reviews. I plan on updating once or twice a week. I have a pretty simple rating system as well. It is simaler to a five star system and will look like this-

0 Stars- It's an Abomination
1 Star- It's Flippin Horrendous!
2 Stars- It's Not Worth it
3 Stars-It's Just Meh
4 Stars-It's Just Swell!
5 Stars- It's the Bee's Knees

Obviously 5 stars are great and 1 star is really bad. I don't plan on giving a 0 stars rating unless something made me want to pull a Marty McFly and go back in time so I can punch myself in the balls for trying it. Anyways This will be a process but I do plan on getting this going ASAP.

This should be fun.....

Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment